CodyCross - Medieval Times - Psychic cookies
Welcome to CodyCross Answers page. Below you will find the answer for CodyCross - Medieval Times - Psychic cookies. We keep adding new levels regularly as they are released, so in case you are not finding the level you are stuck on make sure to check the page CodyCross Answers for the solutions, cheats and tricks to all levels that have been published so far. You can also leave us a message and we will do our best to update the game as soon as possible.
CodyCross is a new take on the crossword puzzle, or as the authors call it, "A word game from out of this world!".
The game was developed by the Brazilian team Fanatee and considering this is their first take on the trivia games they have made an astonishing job as we've had a blast playing it and we're sure you will too.
That being said, the game gets quite challenging but as always we've solved it and have posted the answers to help you too!
Visit our CodyCross Answers page if you need any help.
- Word Sweets
- Word Crumble
- WordWhizzle Connect
- Bonza Word Puzzle
- Kitty Scramble
- Trivia for All
- Word Search Pro
- Word Blocks
- Word Ranch
- Crossword Quiz
- Crossword Champ
- 7 Little Words
- Word Connect
- Guess the Word - 5 Clues
- Wordie: Guess the Word
- Guess The Photo
- Guess The Emoji
- Emoji Quiz by Mari Apps
- IconMania: Movie & Icon Quiz
- WordWhizzle Search
- Close Up Pics
- Guess NFL team
- Close Up Food
- Word Journey - Letter Search Exercise
- Word Cookies
- Word Epic
- Letter Peak
- 2 Clues: Words and Syllables
- Word Crush: Hidden Themes
- Word Jungle
- Word Crush: Hidden Words
- Letter Soup Cafe
- Word Cubes
- Guess the Idiom
- Guess the GIF
- WordBrain Themes
- Word Trek
- 7 Little Words Daily Answers September 22 2017
- Crossword Champ - Unornamented
- Crossword Champ - Cracker that doesn't crack
- Crossword Champ - Surrender
- Crossword Champ - Change for a five
- Crossword Champ - Suffix meaning "native of"
- Crossword Champ - Stout relatives
- Crossword Champ - Take from illegally
- Crossword Champ - Bridge word
- Crossword Champ - Support
- Crossword Champ - "Bravo, torero!"
- Crossword Champ - Kangaroo's pouch, e.g.
- Crossword Champ - Minestrone
- Crossword Champ - To be: Latin
- Crossword Champ - Eggs in a sushi restaurant
- Crossword Champ - 1984 Peace Nobelist
- Crossword Champ - Skin shade achieved on the beach
- Crossword Champ - Apply gently
- Crossword Champ - Also-ran
- Crossword Champ - Field of play